Contributions from private donors, institutional sponsors, or corporate sponsors will gladly be accepted to help support the Fetal Heart Society’s Mission and Aims. Your support will allow us to achieve our goal of improved care for fetuses with cardiovascular disease through multicenter collaboration across subspecialties and disciplines If you are considering a donation and have questions, please…
Membership is available to professionals and trainees with a research focus in fetal cardiovascular medicine. Membership is conditional upon an appropriate level of education and/or experience, participation in research projects, payment of Membership dues, and attendance at meetings.
Active members will have:
- The ability to submit multicenter research proposals for review with detailed feedback provided for accepted proposals.
- Access to a large number of study subjects for proposals that are accepted.
- The ability to participate in accepted research projects.
- The ability to be nominated and appointed to various committees as per the manual of operations.
- The ability to vote in all matters brought before the society’s membership.
Affiliate members will have:
- The ability to participate in accepted research projects, though do not have the ability to participate in committees or vote.
- All membership dues are payable annually and are non-refundable.
- Membership dues are valid for up to a one year period renewable annually on June 30th of the following year.
- For members who join prior to July 1st 2016, renewal will be due on June 30th, 2017.
- For members who join on or after July 1st 2016, renewal will be due on June 30th of the following calendar year.