Contributions from private donors, institutional sponsors, or corporate sponsors will gladly be accepted to help support the Fetal Heart Society’s Mission and Aims. Your support will allow us to achieve our goal of improved care for fetuses with cardiovascular disease through multicenter collaboration across subspecialties and disciplines If you are considering a donation and have questions, please…
The Fetal Heart Society is a non-profit organization, incorporated in October 2014. The overarching goal of the society is to advance of the field of fetal cardiovascular medicine through collaborative research, education and mentorship.
Through the Fetal Heart Society we will:
- Solicit and review proposed multicenter study protocols and provide feedback to investigators
- Provide access to a large number of study subjects to increase the power of observational studies and improve the capacity to perform comparative effectiveness research
- Take the opportunity created by strength in numbers to apply for resources to support multicenter efforts
- Establish regular meetings to review proposals, present research findings, and organize future research driven educational meetings
- Provide academic mentorship to young investigators
- Provide a voice to communicate evidence based decisions to caregivers to guide best practice for the fetus with cardiovascular disease
Log In to see the bylaws and official Manual of Operations.